Monday, April 7, 2014

The blog has been resurrected!

It has been almost exactly a year since I last wrote on my small and humble blog. Once I finished my Book of Mormon class here at BYU (which is how I decided to start the blog) I couldn't find the motivation to continue writing. I started working and continued school and truthfully, when I wasn't receiving a grade for it anymore it was a lot easier to quit writing. Well, I am here today one year later and have decided to bring the blog back from the dead! I really feel that I need to begin writing again, mostly for my own sanity. I would love it though if people shared their thoughts and comments with me as I revisit this fun hobby. I really want to focus on the gospel and its impact on my life and I really enjoy writing, so this is a great way for me to focus on the gospel, share my testimony and find an outlet for my love of writing. Help me stay motivated! If, heaven forbid, I begin to slack off on my posts, please tell me! I've had a few people tell me that I should start my blog back up and I really appreciate it when people notice what I have written. So, if you enjoy learning and pondering the gospel with me, let me know! I would love to be held accountable for my posts. Then again, if no one is reading this and I'm just talking to cyberspace, well I guess it would be kind of hard for the computer to tell me to continue writing if it isn't that good.....Anyway, I'm excited to be back and hope that through my simple words people will see in a small way how being a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has immensely blessed my life.

1 comment: