Saturday, January 19, 2013

So this is where it starts.....

Well, this is my first post on my first blog ever. I've never thought of myself as much of a blog person. To be honest, I don't really read other blogs either....don't judge! I am starting now, however, as a project for my Book of Mormon class here at Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah. The sole purpose of this particular blog is for others to read about my insights of the Book of Mormon. I am so blessed to be at a school where I can learn of secular things, but also grow spiritually. My goal is to post at least twice a week about the different things I have gained from reading this wonderful book. I hope that you will comment and add your own insight, as well as take what I have learned and try applying it to your own scripture study and life. I am in no way a scriptorian, but in just two weeks of being here at BYU, I have learned that when diligently looking through the scriptures, even for just five minutes, you can learn something that applies directly to your life. So, with hope in my heart that a few people read this, my challenge to you and I is to pray, ponder and read the scriptures with "pure intent." Let's learn together!

2 comments:

  1. I will be following along my dear. I'm excited to see you grow even more and share our love for the gospel together. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madison this is cait. I love your blog. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete